ModelSigns Model Railway Lighting Wiring Starter Kit
The ModelSigns Model Railway Lighting Wiring Starter Kit is designed to make the process of installing and powering lights and other accessories on your layout easier than ever!
This kit contains nearly everything you’ll need to install at least 10 sets of lights to your layout (additional parts so you can add more lights can be purchased here).
When using ModelSigns Premium lights the entire solution is solder free, or for non-premium ModelSigns lights, simply use the supplied resistors and heat shrink.
Lights and accessories from other manufacturers can also be used, but please take care to check the operating power requirements and make sure these will not exceed the maximum supply capability of the power supply.
Basic Starter Kit - MS-WSK-Basic
Full Starter Kit - MS-WSK-Full
While this kit includes all of the materials you should need to wire your lights, you may need a few extra items depending on how you intend to install the kit and the construction of your layout. These are -
- Pliers – Required
- Drill (with various drill bits) – Required
- Screwdriver (with No. 1 Cross Head) - Required
- Crimping Tool – Required (Included in Full kit)
- Wire Striping Tool – Required (Included in Full kit)
- Cable Clip – Optional (Depends on baseboard construction)
- Adhesive Cable Clip - Optional (Depends on baseboard construction)
- Pluggable Terminal Blocks – Optional (Required for multi-board layouts)